WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
At Vermont Made Furniture, we have produced high quality, heirloom pieces since 1960. We take great pride and want to ensure your purchasing experience is enjoyable and transparent.
- Qualified and proficient drivers pick up directly from our factory. No middleman!
- Each piece is carefully blanket wrapped and placed securely on their truck.
- You will be contacted by the shipping agent to arrange an appointment within a four hour delivery window.
- A professional and specialized team will bring your fine furniture into your home, unwrap and place it in the room of your choice.
- Any assembly required will be completed efficiently.
- All packing material will be removed from your home.
EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Only furniture purchased at the time of delivery from Vermont Made Furniture will be handled free of charge. However, you may make prior arrangements directly with the shipping agent to move other items for an additional fee negotiated between you and the shipper.
- Free White Glove Delivery service is offered to most locations in the lower 48 states, with the exceptions of hard to access, remote locations or difficult interior logistics. We require you notify at the time of order, so we can determine and advise you if any additional charges will apply.
- At our discretion, small items or accessories may be shipped to you free of charge via alternate method, such as UPS or USPS.
- Customers are responsible to keep their pre-arranged delivery appointment. No-shows will be charged an additional fee to reschedule.
- Shipping expenses are non-refundable.
CUSTOMER REQUIRED INSPECTION
- You are responsible to thoroughly inspect all furniture at the time of arrival, regardless of shipping method. In the rare case freight damage has incurred, regardless of the extent, a thorough description must be noted on shippers papers before signing. This includes damages to the outside of the boxes, shipping material and or damage to the furniture itself.
- A comprehensive detail of any minor or major damage is essential. Failure of documentation on the shipping papers will void you from making a claim, refund, or replacement items.
- In the rare event this occurs, we must be contacted immediately.
- Pictures will be required via email.
- Document any concerns, regardless of extent of extent, including any or all damages to the boxes, furniture including any shortages.
- Refuse items with considerable freight damage.
- Repair and or replacement will be determined at our discretion.
- You have 7 calendar days from the date of delivery to request a return authorization number via email. Click for points of contact.
- Returns will not be accepted if filed after the 7 day return period.
- Only items purchased directly from the Vermont Made Furniture online store are eligible for returns.
- All items must be repackaged with all original parts and components.
- Items must be received in their original "as-new" condition.
- Return shipping must be arranged by Vermont Made Furniture at the expense of the customer. No Exceptions.
- A refund will be issued in the amount of the original purchase price, less delivery and return costs. In addition a 25% restocking fee will apply.
- Promotional and discounted items are not eligible for returns.
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED DUE TO NATURAL WOOD VARIATIONS, OVER WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL. WOOD FURNITURE IS SOLD SUBJECT TO VARIATIONS OR IRREGULARITIES OF COLOR, SURFACE GRAIN OR TEXTURE.
- EXACT COLOR MATCH IS NOT GUARANTEED FOR SEPARATE ORDERS.